Does your business have landscaping insurance?
Get seasonal coverage to match your slow and busy months.
Having the proper landscaping insurance coverage for your lawn care services business is a must. Speak with us and get a free customized landscaper insurance quote now.
Studies have shown that well designed landscaping can help protect water quality, improve air quality, and boost home values. Whenever homes are sold, a great landscaping job will dramatically lower the amount of time a home stays on the market.
As the owner of a landscaping company or lawn care company, you take pride in planning, creating, and maintaining beautiful environments outdoors. When you apply that same care to your business, you’ll keep it protected against the risks of your trade. Landscaping accidents can cause injuries or property damage that could lead to lawsuits and financial loss. Landscaping insurance protects your business from these situations.
Let’s look at different scenarios that we typically hear about that could also happen to you:
- People get sick from chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides that were applied to their property
- An employee gets insured on the job and files a claim against you or your business.
- A valuable piece of your landscaping equipment gets damaged which prevents you from doing your job.
- Someone slips and falls or gets hurt in your work area and they sue you
- Your van or truck gets in some type of an accident
- Your van or truck is hit by another vehicle while parked (which isn’t covered by most personal auto policies)
- Your office, workshop, equipment, or computer are damaged by a natural disaster (flood, wind storm or other natural disaster)
- Damage is accidently done to a clients property and they sue you
No one wants any of these scenarios playing out and affecting their business. Landscaping insurance will help to protect you and your business against all of the above situations. As you can see, having the proper landscaping insurance coverage for your lawn care services business is a must.
General liability insurance
General liability insurance is one of the fundamental parts of landscaping insurance because it provides protection against lawsuits and other financial liabilities which results from accidents, mishaps, and other unforeseen situations that happen on the job.
Workers’ compensation insurance
Workers’ compensation insurance can help cover the medical costs and a portion of lost wages for an employee who becomes ill or injured during work. Check to see if you’re eligible to include workers’ compensation coverage to your landscaping insurance package.
Landscaping insurance for vehicles
Customized commercial auto insurance for landscapers provides continuous coverage throughout the year, saving you money on premium and allowing you to avoid costly breaks in coverage.
We provide all types of contractor vehicle insurance including:
- Pickup Truck Insurance
- Truck Insurance
- Van Insurance
- Dump Truck Insurance
- Trailer Insurance
Who needs landscaping insurance?
A wide variety of businesses could benefit from landscaping insurance. Examples include:
- Landscape architects
- Landscape designers
- Lawn irrigation contractors
- Tree trimmers