Who Needs Restaurant Insurance?
What Types of Coverage Do You Need?

We Provide First-Rate Coverage for your Most Treasured Investments

Get the Ultimate Recipe for Protection

Both visitors who come to North Carolina and locals love eating at our many fine restaurants. There’s just something about the joy that comes from serving delicious food that your guests deeply enjoy! Of course, as an owner, you know that operating a restaurant or bar takes a great deal of work. In order to minimize risks and keep your patrons satisfied, you need the right protection. We can help keep your business and reputation as impressive as the food you serve.

What is Restaurant Insurance?

Restaurant coverage is designed to cover common risks that food service businesses face today. It includes several types of insurance. From the family-owned restaurant to the national franchise, we provide coverage for a variety of restaurant types, including:

  • Family, casual, or fine dining restaurants
  • Independently owned or chain restaurants
  • Company or franchise-owned restaurants
  • Fast casual or quick-service restaurants
  • Food management contractors
Who Needs Restaurant Insurance?

Simply put, any business that serves any type of food or drink needs to have Restaurant Insurance. This includes:

  • Deli and sandwich shops
  • Food trucks and Mobile lunch services
  • Motels that serve food
  • Fast food restaurants
  • Bars
  • Cafes
  • Night clubs
  • Gas station/restaurant combos
  • Inns
  • Hotels
  • B&B establishments
  • Fine Dining Restaurants
Restaurant Insurance Options

When you contact us at 704-541-8660, we’ll talk with you about your business, your risk options, and what types of coverage that you’ll need. Here’s a few different coverage options:

  • Liquor liability – if you serve alcohol
  • Equipment breakdown coverage – can include food spoilage insurance
  • Fire liability – suppose your building catches fire and it spreads to other businesses. Fire liability is there to protect you.
  • Business Income – Commercial property insurance covering loss of income suffered by a business when damage to its premises by a covered cause of loss causes a slowdown or suspension of its operations.
  • Replacement cost coverage – normal insurance will pay for the market value of your property and business. Replace cost insurance pays to rebuild your business as it was. The difference can be many thousands of dollars.
  • Sewer backup coverage
  • Earthquake damage insurance
  • Flood insurance
Learn More

Food  insurance is all about knowing and mitigating the risk factors for your business. We’re independent insurance professionals who understands the risks that you face and know exactly how to protect you for the future. We do business with many top insurance companies and will comparison shop policies and coverage options for you. This can save you all kind of time and money on bar or restaurant coverage.

To learn more about Restaurant, Bar, or Food Service Industry Insurance, give us a call at 704-541-8660.